R. Medding & Associates can facilitate Australian market penetration in a number of ways:
- Carry out market research for the product's potential in Australia.
- Recommend distribution channels.
- Carry out specific assignments as required.
1. Market Research
R. Medding & Associates undertake market research to assist the Manufacturer in developing an appropriate marketing strategy when introducing new products to the Australian market. To achieve this we provide information and analysis of:
- Market size, historical trends and forecasts.
- Comparable products already on the market.
- Price analysis.
- Major distributors, value added resellers, retailers and agents.
- Common purchase practices.
- Sales exposure in the market.
- Impediments to entry to the Australian market.
- Market research for the product's potential in Australia
2. Distribution Channels
Having determined the market potential and the issues affecting market penetration R. Medding & Associates can use the information to:
- Prepare a list of potential distributors, value added resellers, retailers, agents customers, users and/or technology partners.
- Provide a short list of firms including an assessment of their interest and capability.
- Provide a profile of the potential partner including management contact details, company profile, marketing strategies, sales methods and product range.
Where a client wishes to carry out a personal assessment of the companies profiled we can facilitate meetings with the prospective partners. After the meetings we provide ongoing liaison with the prospective partners until formal arrangements are established.
3. Specific Assignments
R. Medding & Associates can undertake specific projects such as feasibility studies, acquiring venture capital, evaluating technology and evaluating business plans.